Experience to be a Student in The College



The First Day College

The first early college student, I stood in front of the lift building B1 floor Pamulang University. Starting today, I’m no longer a child, thinking today of my life actually.
I saying “Bismillah”, the lift doors opened and I entered. I was around people that would be great. That I think, ‘cause I don’t know them, either Senior or new students like me. Thought they go to collage meaning they have a bridge that is easier to achieve success and become great. That means I’ll be big like them. Four floor was up and the doors opened, when I saw the schedule for courses.
The atmosphere is quite comfortable in the 404 class, neat, clean, AC live properly, can see the view from the window of many houses, South Tangerang District General Hospital, Pamulang Highway. It teachers friendly, patient, good looking, good teach. Friends are also good, Friendly, funny, fun and I had one class with my friends from the intoduction campus, they are Langi and Ica. Then we met with Silfah directly into close friend.
404 class is the site staging to seek knowledge, memories of where we were laughing and joking with each other, understand each other when hit by worries, confused when there are duties of lecturers, eventually working together, a place to vent for those affected by the turmoil, a place for hanging out together, do assignment, classroom briefings, and all sorts of what we do. Being a witness to our story in half, making memories and new experiences even romance.
This class is fun because we can meet with friends and friends that there are different backgrounds of Ambon, Timor Leste, Karawang, Solo, Garut and there are also residents who settled around Pamulang. This class I have some friends nearby. We play together from the beginning of the introduction of college I was always with them.
Unfortunately classroom, we get very uncomfortable initially, but before long the class felt uncomfortable, because the air conditioner was broken in the classroom, and the classroom atmosphere is very hot and uncomfortable to learn, this condition lasts quite a long time. This condition is almost about one half, and eventually when entering a new meter, the AC has been repaired and now conditions have been comfortable returning class, so that the learning process can be followed by all tenants properly without disturbing The concentration of our study.

Alia Putri Maulida

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Speaking Conversation - Apologizing 2