Speaking Conversation - Apologizing



Speaking Coversation


Expression of Apologizing
Alia    : Good morning Silfah. I need to talk to you.
Silfah : Morning to Al. Yes sure, what’s the matter.
Alia    : Do you remember? Last week I’ve talked to you to deliever me go to the Bank. In
             case, I’ve lost my creadit card in the office.
Silfah : Oh my God, I apologize for my mistake. I’m so sorry.
Alia    : Hmm, it’s ok. Oh I’m sad. I neglect to let you know. What for the mistake?
Silfah : I’m out internet connection. I’ve just bought in this morning.
Alia   : But, our house are close right? Why didn’t you let me know or just come to my
            house? I’ve waited for you.
Silfah : Yes Al, I was tied up night when I reach home. I hope you can forgive me.
Alia   : Ok, it’s fine. Why do you get tired?
Silfah : Because, after finished the collage, I should go to the hospital.
Alia   : What are doing there? Who get sick?
Silfah : I must keep and take a good care my mother.
Alia   : What happend with your mother?
Silfah : She get scar in her foot and Doctor said she get diabets.
Alia   : Whether your mother is handle?
Silfah : Yes, have done. She should get treatment and handling of inpatient.
Alia   : Thanks goodness, it means your mother has been in a week?
Silfah : Yes, it is. I’m sad, i neglect to let you know.
Alia   : So, I missed your mother’s sugery?
Silfah : It’s fine.
Alia   : No, it’s not fine. How would you be able to neglect to let me know?
Silfah : Forgive me please. I was in a surge, so I neglected to let you know.
Alia   : It’s ok. I can acknowledge your reason. However next time, you have to let me know
             anything.
Silfah : I’m do really sorry, well I promise you that I will never do it anymore and make you
             down and waited.
Alia   : Well, are you free now?
Silfah : Too bad, I’m booked by my friend. How about tomorrow?
Alia   : Hmm, for tomorrow seems I have a lot of time.
Silfah : Me too, I’m free now.
Alia   : Well, what time?
Silfah : 9 o’clock after I have to help my mother and my father came to take my place to take
             care of my mother.
Alia   : I’m taking seriously.
Silfah : Yes, I promise.
Alia   : Ok, I’m going to pick up you at 9 o’clock sharp after you accompany me to take care
            of my creadit card in the Bank.  We went straight to the hospital to visit your mother
            and accompany you there.
Silfah : Deal, I’m so glad if you don’t temper to me. Forgive me.
Alia   : How could I be amgry with you? I’m your companion.
Silfah : Sorry for what happened yesterday. Ypu’ve waited for me.
Alia   : Forget it. It was also my fault. I don’t know what happend with your mother. So, I
            neglected to let you know.
Silfah : Thank a lot Alia.
Alia   : You’re welcome. See you tomorrow morning.
Silfah : See you, Bye Alia.
Alia   : Bye...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Speaking Conversation - Apologizing 2

Experience to be a Student in The College